Your Trusted Hometown Team
CP Security Group wants to be your partner in achieving your business and personal security goals.
We have the techniques, know the trends, and understand the technology to safeguard what matters to you:
SAFETY LIFE PROPERTY
Call our Security Team
You can also fill out our online form if you are interested in learning more.
We are ready to keep you and your business safe and secure.
For All Your Security Needs
We Ensure Your Safety In Every Situation
Who We Serve
Customer Focused, Client Centric
CP Security Group can protect your business in many ways. A Security Officer can perform the following duties:
- Controls Traffic
- Completes reports by recording observations and information
- Maintains visibility to ensure/deter unacceptable activities.
- Complies with specific post instructions, which may include: the checking of employee badges, inspecting and logging information on trucks entering or leaving facilities, conducting walks of perimeters and/or interior offices and doors.
- Assists in securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, inspecting buildings, and access points
- Interacts with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public
- Provides effective access and exit controls
- Maintains professional manner of guards through appearance and conduct
- Makes routine and special reports to supervisors
- Promotes safety to prevent accidents
- Stays alert to observe safety hazards
- Provides building and premises security
- Enforces policies and procedures
- Other duties that may be required or assigned by management.
Meet Our Founder
Learn More About Chris Paul, Sr.
CP Security Group, Inc. is operated by the President and CEO Christopher J. Paul, Sr. He is currently a sergeant with the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He has 15 years of law enforcement experience and began his law enforcement career in 2000. He was also the operations manager for a local security guard company in Macon, Georgia for two years where, he was responsible for the day-to-day operations of approximately 10 sites and up to 100 employees.
Christopher Paul, Sr. believes in giving back to the communities in which we have relationships with our clients/partners. He is married to Shavonda Paul who is a Licensed Practical Nurse. The Pauls have six children. Their family attends Union Baptist Church in Macon, Georgia. His lifelong mission is to do as much as he can to have a positive impact on his community.
Christopher Paul, Sr. is committed to excellence and proven results. This is the mindset and standard he brings to CP Security Group, Inc. and to the clients and partners he serves.
- Outstanding service to Macon Police Department’s Americorps Cadet Program.
- Award of Merit from the Macon Police Department for work solving one of the largest tax fraud and identity theft cases in the department’s history.
- Former Executive Director of Macon Regional Crimestoppers (2013-2017).
- Vice President of the North Macon Kiwanis Club and will assume the role of president in 2019.
- Assistant Director of I am King Foundation Inc., nonprofit dedicated to enriching the lives of under-served and disadvantage youths in the middle Georgia area by teaching those soft skills that many of our youths are missing such as compassion, respect, unity, community, self-esteem, and self-worth.
- Current member of the 100 Black Men of Middle Georgia.