All interested Security Officer Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have reliable means of transportation and telephone
• Must be able to pass Criminal and Drug Screenings
• Must have good communications skills, and be computer literate.
• Must be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate lifting.
Those with a background in law enforcement, military and corrections are encouraged to apply.
Security Officer Job Duties:
• Traffic Control
• Completes reports by recording observations and information
• Maintains visibility to ensure/deter unacceptable activities.
• Comply specific post instructions, which may include: the checking of employee badges, inspecting and logging information on trucks entering or leaving facilities, conducting walks of perimeters and/or interior offices and doors.
• Assists in securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, inspecting buildings, and access points
• Interacting with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public
• Providing effective access and exit controls
• Presents oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct
• Making routine and special reports to supervisors
• Promoting safety to prevent accidents
• Being alert to observe safety hazards
• Provide building and premises security
• Enforcing policies and procedures
• Other duties that may be required or assigned by management.
If interested, apply today and email a completed application and resume to email@example.com!